The processing of personal data, carried out by Develed Sagl (hereinafter, “Develed”), is carried out in compliance with the Federal Law on Data Protection (LPD) and the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), and takes into account the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and all limitations aimed at the conservation, minimization and accuracy of data, i.e. in compliance with the protection of personal integrity and the confidentiality of all sensitive information attributable to a natural person.
1 THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
1.1 The Data Holder is Develed Sagl.
1.2 To request further information on the processing of personal data or for the exercise of their rights, the User can contact us:
– By writing to: Develed Sagl, Via Simen 3, 6900 – Lugano, Switzerland
– Write to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Call the number: +41 (0)78 739 70 07
2 PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSING ACTIVITIES.
2.1 Personal data is information that identifies or can identify, directly or indirectly, a natural person and can provide information on his characteristics, habits, personal relationships, etc. The following are considered personal data, by way of example, but not limited to: the name, surname, address or other contact details, an identification number or an online identifier.
2.2 A processing is any operation carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data. The following are considered treatments, by way of example, but not limited to: the collection, registration, organization, storage, modification, consultation, cancellation or destruction of data.
2.3 In order to be able to provide its services, Develed needs to have some personal data of the Users of the site. Some of this data is freely provided by the User, while others are transmitted automatically directly from the device used to browse the Site. The information collected is used to allow the user to use the services offered.
In particular, the processing activities and the related personal data collected are:
– data collected at the time of access to the Site and while browsing it: this is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the User to be identified. These data include, by way of example:
– IP address and / or information relating to the Internet Service Provider
– parameters relating to the browser used and / or the operating system
– country of origin of the connection, information relating to the language, etc.
– data provided voluntarily by the User and relating to the contact request: this is information collected through the completion, by the User, of the contact form in the “Contacts” section of the Site. These data include, by way of example:
– name and surname
– e-mail address and telephone number
– any other information contained in the body of the message
– data provided voluntarily by the User and relating to the sending of a spontaneous application: this is information sent directly by the User, through his / her e-mail box, in relation to a job position in the “Work with us” section of the Site. These data include, by way of example:
– curriculum vitae
– referral letter
Develed reminds the User that, should the User wish to make known to the Company information relating to his person falling within the scope of the so-called data worthy of particular protection, such data may be processed only if the user has indicated his explicit consent in the copy of the curriculum. However, Develed invites the User not to indicate particular data or data worthy of particular protection, with the exception of those that are deemed absolutely essential by the user in order to allow an adequate evaluation of your application.
3 PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT.
3.1 The User’s personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
– navigation data: these data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site, to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuses and are deleted immediately after processing
– data provided voluntarily by the User: this data will be processed only with the specific and distinct consent of the User, for responding to the User’s requests and provide general information and / or information material on the products and services offered by Develed
– sending to the User who has given his consent to the “Newsletter” service, commercial, advertising and information communications (marketing)
– giving feedback to potential candidates in relation to open professional positions.
4 Legal bases for the processing
4.1 The processing of the User’s personal data is justified by one of the following legal conditions:
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes, in which case the provision of data is optional
– the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures, in which case the provision of data is mandatory
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, in this case the provision of data is mandatory
– the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the User that require the protection of personal data do not prevail. In this case, the provision of data is optional.
In cases where the processing of the User’s personal data is based on consent, the same can be revoked by the User at any time by writing to email@example.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
5 communication of data and third parties
5.1 As part of Develed activity and for the purposes specified above, the User’s personal data may be shared with:
– duly appointed data processors who provide specific processing or ancillary services on behalf of Develed and under your instructions (for example web hosting, system administrators); The User may at any time request the updated list of Data Processors
– subjects authorized by Develed who have assumed an appropriate legal and contractual obligation of confidentiality (for example the collaborators of Develed)
– independent data controllers to whom the data could be communicated pursuant to legal provisions or orders from the Authorities.
5.2 Develed does not intend to sell or disclose the User’s personal data to third parties in any way.
6 METHODS AND TIMING OF DATA STORAGE
6.1 All personal data are stored in electronic form on servers located in Switzerland for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes described above, in compliance with confidentiality and current regulations.
6.2 If the processing is based on the user’s consent, personal data may be kept by Develed for a longer period, or until such consent is revoked.
6.3 Develed, if necessary, will have the right to transfer data even outside Switzerland. In this case, Develed ensures as of now that the transfer of data outside Switzerland will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
7 USERS RIGHTS
7.1 In relation to the processing of their personal data, the User has the right to ask Develed for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the processing of personal data concerning him and, in relation to them, he can exercise the following rights.
– request access to data to obtain information on the purposes pursued with the processing, on the recipients to whom the data could be communicated, the duration of the processing (where possible) and the possible consequences of a treatment based on profiling
– withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
– request the rectification of personal data if they are found to be inaccurate or incomplete
– request the deletion of data if they are no longer needed by Develed for the intended processing purposes, are inadequate with respect to the purposes of the processing, the User has revoked their consent or the data has been processed unlawfully
– request the limitation of data processing, in the cases provided for by the law
– request the transfer of data to another Data Controller, in a format of common use and readable by a computer device, without impediments on the part of Develed
– oppose the processing of your data and, specifically, have the right to oppose decisions that concern you if based solely on automated processing of your data, including profiling
– lodge a complaint with the competent Authority, in the event that you believe that the processing that concerns you violates the current legislation on data protection
8 CONTACT INFORMATION
8.1 For any need and / or question relating to the collection and processing of personal data, as well as for the exercise of their rights, the User can use the contact details provided in paragraph 1 or access the website of the Federal Protection Officer of Data and Transparency
Last update: November 2020[/vc_column_text][tm_spacer size=”lg:60″][/vc_column][/vc_row]